The Editorial Board of the IJCSRP contributes to the successful development and establishment of the Journal as a regional reputable publication dealing with issues associated with civil service reform and human resources management and development.
Specifically, the Editorial Board members support the Journal in the following ways:
- Advise and assist the Editor-in-Chief to review and evaluate the relevance of submitted manuscripts to the prescribed scientific field, as well as to the aims and scope of the Journal;
- Provide expert input to ensure unique authorship and rich editorial content of the Journal by (a) identifying and recommending relevant themes for the Journal’s issues, and (b) recommending and attracting potential authors to publish in the Journal and thus ensuring international diversity of authorship;
- Support the establishment of a Peer-reviewers’ Roster by identifying and recommending appropriate scholars and practitioners to perform peer reviews of submitted manuscripts for publication;
- Occasionally contribute their own manuscripts for publication, as well as prepare editorials, book reviews and commentaries on issues relevant to their area of scientific interest and expertise;
- Suggest new members for the Board, should the need arise;
- Evaluate the effectiveness and overall performance of the Journal, considering its future prospects and suggesting improvements;
- Promote the Journal to wider international audiences and support its extensive dissemination to increase the Journal’s international exposure.
Demetrios Argyriades, Adjunct Professor, CUNY, New York, United States
Neil Collins, Dean, School of Public Policy, Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan
Stephen Condrey, President, Condrey & Associates Inc, United States
Max Everest-Philipps, Director, UNDP Global Centre for Public Service Excellence, Singapore
Rex Facer II, Professor, Brigham Young University, United States
Pan Suk Kim, Professor, Yonsei University, Korea, Republic of
Saltanat Liebert, Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University, United States
Akira Nakamura, Professor Emeritus, Meiji University, Japan
Chester Newland, Professor Emeritus, University of Southern California, United States
Osman Osmani, Director, Civil Service Institute, Afghanistan
Tiina Randma Liiv, Professor, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
William Shields, Executive Director, American Society for Public Administration, United States
Song Shiming, Professor, Chinese Academy of Governance, China
Sholpan Yessimova, Vice-Rector, Academy of Public Administration under the President of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan
Panos Liverakos, PhD.