UNPAN online training courses are available to anyone with Internet аccess (VPN-services are recommended) and are provided free of charge. The courses are available in English, Russian and Spanish.
Webinars (available on the ACSH's Youtube channel)
- Online HR Development Program “HR Workshop: HR Trends and Practical Skills”, organized jointly with the Agency for Civil Service Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Online webinars "Best HR Practices in Public Service: the Experience of Belgium", following the study visit to the Directorate-General Recruitment and Development of the Belgian Federal Public Service Policy and Support (BOSA), organized by the ACSH.
- The online lecture on "Modern Challenges to Public Administration" by the Chairman of the Steering Committee of the Astana Civil Service Hub A. Baimenov for civil servants of the Republic of Uzbekistan, organized jointly with the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Online courses / Tests
Knowledge management in government
Institution and human resources management
- Corruption Prevention
- Decentralized Governance
- Human Resources Managers Capacity Development
- Gestión Presupuestaria Basada en Resultados
- La Calidad en las Organizaciones Públicas
- Strategies for Strengthening Public Sector Human Resources Management for Africa’s Development
This is a toolkit on how to invent, adopt or adapt ideas that can deliver better results. It’s quick to use, simple to apply, and designed to help busy people working in development.