The United Nations Public Administration Network (UNPAN) Online Training Centre delivers courses and features training material on various topics in public administration. Its main objective is to increase learning opportunities for government officials and citizens from all over the world. UNPAN online training courses training material and are available to anyone with Internet access and are provided free of charge. The courses and training material are available in English, and other UN official languages.
Webinars (available on the ACSH's Youtube channel)
- Online HR Development Program “HR Workshop: HR Trends and Practical Skills”, organized jointly with the Agency for Civil Service Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Online webinars "Best HR Practices in Public Service: the Experience of Belgium", following the study visit to the Directorate-General Recruitment and Development of the Belgian Federal Public Service Policy and Support (BOSA), organized by the ACSH.
- The online lecture on "Modern Challenges to Public Administration" by the Chairman of the Steering Committee of the Astana Civil Service Hub A. Baimenov for civil servants of the Republic of Uzbekistan, organized jointly with the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Governance and Public Institutions.
- Leadership and Public Servant’s Capacities for the SDGs.
- Participation and Accountability.
- Digital Government.
- Curriculum on Governance for Sustainable Development
- Asia-Pacific E-Resilience Toolkit
- Integrating SDGs into Sustainability Reporting
- United Nations Innovation Toolkit
- SDG Impact Assessment Tools
- SDG Monitoring and Reporting Toolkit for UN Country Teams
- Reconstructing Public Administration after Conflict