Call for Papers for the 2021 Annual Conference of the Asian Association for Public Administration
The 2021 AAPA Annual Conference will be jointly hosted by the Asian Association for Public Administration (AAPA) and the Institute of Public Administration and Civil Service (IPACS) of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) in collaboration with the ASEAN Centre of the MGIMO University.
Main Conference Theme:
The Future of Public Administration in PostCOVID-19 Period: Addressing Unprecedented Challenges and Seizing New Opportunities
- The role of state in crisis management
- Provision of public services in times of crisis
- Local administration and municipal governance in the times of emergency
- Digital state and E-government as innovative emergency instruments
- Public management and civil service systems in Asia in comparative perspective
- State and society in times of crisis
- Transforming governance for realizing the SDGs
For more information please visti AAPA website: http://www.aapa.asia/.